OUR COUNTRY IN OUR HANDS
Victor Webb, Parliamentary Candidate for the United Kingdom Independence Party for Tunbridge Wells Constituency.
By profession a Law Costs Draftsman with a very broad experience of our legal system, from Denny Bottom, Rusthall.
State educated attending a local school of hard knocks and progressing through the university of life employed by a local firm of solicitors as well as London solicitors he proceeded to self employment.
Through hard work he paid for three children to be privately educated. His eldest daughter won a scholarship to Public School but elected to attend TWIGGS. His son went to Prep School followed by Public School (Eastbourne College). His youngest daughter attended the Mead School, Bedgebury and Sacred Heart Schools.
UKIP advocates Britain's withdrawal from the EU for only then can we :-
- 1. Trade freely with ALL countries.
- 2. Reduce the role of government.
- 3. Pursue policies that benefit the citizen and the national interest.
- 4. Pursue our full Manifesto which can be accessed here or at the national website www.ukip.org
If I have the highest honour of representing Tunbridge Wells as its new
Member of Parliament. I shall vigorously pursue the following issues as part
of my remit to represent all citizens of the constituency.
- 1. A reduction in Council Tax and business rates and will promote small
- 2. An accord with all employers to give local jobs to local people.
- 3. Improvement to the standard of care in hospitals and a return to same
- 4. A reversal of the decision to close Kent and Sussex Memorial Hospital
to meet the needs of accident and emergencies in the centre of town.
- 5. Parking and pot holes are serious impediments which must be given
priority for safety, business and social reasons and which have been
neglected by the Conservative Local and County Authority.
Distrust and cynicism is impossible to counter when a referendum was once promised by all three of the main parties and they all changed their minds and refused the public this right. Trust must be restored.
We want everyone in Britain to be given a say on :
- a. EU membership costing the UK £45 million each day.
- b. EU control of our borders and immigration.
- c. Laws made by the EU that govern our lives.
In standing up for ourselves we will restore our own 'self belief' and pride in what we can achieve and ensure our children will be allowed to say who
governs them and how.
The public rightly holds members in contempt when they draw allowances to pay for their homes particularly interest on mortgages.
If you do not want to be watched, tracked, filed and monitored as a result of rules made in Brussels make the break.
VOTE UKIP and restore power to Westminster.
UKIP - Tunbridge Wells Branch
The Old Library
8 Lower Green Road
Kent TN4 8TE
Tel: +44 (0)1892 543997
Fax: +44 (0)1892 515892